We would all love to have a large kitchen that fits a big dining table, but unfortunately not every kitchen is that big. But just because you have a small kitchen, doesn’t mean you can’t have a kitchen table where you can have a proper diner. There are many different ways to add a nice dining space in your small kitchen:
- Save space by getting rid of chairs and instead put in a bench against the wall
- Put a drop-leaf or folding table in your kitchen to save space when you’re not eating
- Use stools instead of chairs (chairs can look quite bulky and take more space)
- Be creative by putting a table in an unconventional spot like adding a piece to your kitchen counter or putting a shelf table in front of a window
- Are you also low on counter space? Perhaps you can put in a kitchen island, that way you have more counter space ánd a place to eat
There is an option for every type of kitchen and whatever your style is, just take a good look at your kitchen and find something that suits your small kitchen. Get inspired by these images of small kitchens and think outside the box.
Images: 1st Street / Tumblr / Per Jansson / Skandia Maklarna / Alexander White / 1st Steet / Charlotte Vauvillier / Fastighetsbyrån / Pinterest / Pinterest / Erik Olsson / Tumblr / Offbeat + Inspired / The Glitter Guide / Pinterest